Who Should Attend This Course?
- Anyone whoÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s never ridden a motorcycle or scooter.
- Those who want to see if riding a motorcycle or scooter is for them.
- Riders preparing for the Basic RiderCourse.
- Those who want a taste of motorcycling in a safe, relaxed environment.
What Will I Experience At This Course?
- Basic introduction to motorcycle operation.
- No big hurdles or complex skills.
- Slower pace for maximum confidence building andÃ‚Â FUN.
- Very small class sizes means greater interaction with RiderCoaches.
- Experienced RiderCoaches trained to provide you the best experience possible.
- We provide the motorcycle or scooter*, a helmet, and gloves.
- 4 hours total, 1.5 hours in the classroom, 2.5 hours riding.
- *Scooters available at most locations upon request in advance of your course date.
What Is Required To Attend This Course?
All ridersÃ‚Â MUSTÃ‚Â wear:
- 3/4 or full face helmet (we will provide this or youÃ¢â‚¬â„¢re welcome to bring your own if you have it).
- Eye protection (if class is at night, clear eye protection, like safety glasses, would be necessary).
- Long sleeve shirt or jacket.
- Sturdy pants (denim, at a minimum).
- Sturdy over-the-ankle footwear.
- Full-finger gloves (we will provide these or youÃ¢â‚¬â„¢re welcome to bring your own if you have them).
It is required that:
- You are able to balance a two-wheeled bicycle before riding a motorcycle in this course.