Thank you for your interest in becoming a TEAM Arizona RiderCoach!
TEAM Arizona RiderCoaches are at the core of our sustained success. Our RiderCoaches made a conscious decision to share their passion and enthusiasm for motorcycling with the public. Without a doubt, being a RiderCoach can be a rewarding, enriching experience. By joining the TEAM Arizona family, you’ll not only be enhancing your own riding skills, but you’ll be ensuring the success and safety of riders all over Arizona.
Before you apply be aware that being a RiderCoach requires commitment and dedication. The RiderCoach Prep Workshop requires an initial time commitment of four weekends to complete. Attendance is mandatory for all sessions of the RiderCoach Prep Workshop. You must also coach a minimum number of four courses each year for TEAM Arizona.
To be considered as a TEAM Arizona RiderCoach Prep (RCP) Candidate, one must meet the following prerequisites:
- Be a licensed motorcyclist in the State of Arizona
- Have several years of varied riding experience
- Age 21 or older
- Currently ride your own motorcycle on a frequent, routine basis
- Must hold a High School diploma – or equivalent
- Should have good communication skills
- Possess a sincere desire to share your enthusiasm for safe motorcycling with others in an effort to help reduce motorcycle crashes and injuries
- Current driving history reasonably free of driving citations and convictions
The link below to the RiderCoach Application will open a document viewable in Adobe Reader. The document is an interactive form and has fields in which you can type your information. Please make sure to follow the directions at the bottom of the final page for submission.
PLEASE SUBMIT AN APPLICATION IF YOU WISH TO BECOME A RIDERCOACH AND WE WILL CONTACT YOU WHEN A COURSE IS DUE TO BE SCHEDULED. THANK YOU.
To view the RiderCoach Application – CLICK HERE
NOTE: When filling out the application within the PDF, you may need to SAVE the document and then email it to email@example.com
If you do not have Adobe Reader installed, you can download it for free – CLICK HERE