TEAM Arizona’s 3-Wheel Basic RiderCourse Class
SCHEDULE A 3-WHEEL BASIC RIDERCOURSE NEAR YOU
Who Should Attend This Course?
- Anyone who has little to no motorcycling experience and wants a FUN, proven way to learn how to ride a three wheel vehicle (exceptions may apply).
- Individuals wanting to earn their license to ride on three wheels. Once you have passed the 3-Wheel Basic RiderCourse, you will not be required to complete the state administered motorcycle license tests for your 3 Wheel motorcycle endorsement.
- For motorcycle riders venturing into the world of three wheel vehicles for the first time.
- Riders seeking eligibility for motorcycle insurance discounts from many major insurance carriers.
What Will I Experience At This Course?
- State-of-the-art training for those entering motorcycling using the Motorcycle Safety Foundation 3-Wheel Basic RiderCourse curriculum.
- Low stress way to gain key information and hands-on riding experience.
- An affordable and FUN way to learn the strategies to mentally and physically operate a 3-Wheel motorcycle successfully.
- We provide the use of a helmet and gloves. If you do not possess a vehicle, see your local dealership for a rental opportunity.
- Approximately 12 hours; 7 hours riding, 5 hours in the classroom.
What Is Required To Attend This Course?
All riders MUST wear:
- 3/4 or full face helmet (we will provide one to use or you’re welcome to bring your own if you have it).
- Eye protection (if class is at night, clear eye protection, like safety glasses, would be necessary).
- Long sleeve shirt or jacket.
- Sturdy pants (denim, at a minimum).
- Sturdy over-the-ankle footwear (not canvas).
- Full-finger gloves (we will provide these for your use or you’re welcome to bring your own if you have them).
You MUST have:
- Your own 3-Wheel vehicle that meets the standards required. CLICK HERE to check the standards.
- Three (3) Can Am Spyders and up to three (3) Trikes are available for training at GILBERT LOCATION ONLY; contact TEAM Arizona in advance of course to reserve a vehicle.