Calling all TEAM Arizona family members! We need your help to find an additional Tucson riding range. Will you help us? The ideal range would be:
- 200 feet by 300 feet (or close to those measurements)
- Available on weekends (mandatory) and possibly during the weekday
- Level, relatively defect-free pavement that is free from obstruction
- Can house a conex (shipping container for the training motorcycles)
- Can have markings placed on the surface (paint)
If you have a solid lead for us and we’re able to establish services within the next six months, you’ll earn a $500 reward!
Send all leads to Ron@MotorcycleTraining.com