Who Should Attend This Course?
- Riders seeking TOTAL CONTROL of their motorcycle regardless of type or style of motorcycle.
- Motorcyclists ready to advance their riding skills.
- Riders who want advanced mental training to overcome fear and improve concentration.
- Motorcyclists desiring safer and faster cornering.
- Track riders ready to improve their performance on the track.
- Riders who want to attend track days.
What Will I Experience At This Course?
- FUN! Eight hours in a high challenge, low threat way to enhance your skills regardless of the type of bike you ride.
- Learn WORLD CLASS techniques the safest, fastest riders in the world employ.
- Master these advanced skills: Trail braking for better cornering stability and Traction management.
- Cornering technique to increase ground clearance.
- Line selection.
- Vision at the entry and exit of the corner.
- Learn proper suspension setup for max performance.
What Is Required To Attend This Course?
- More than 3,000 miles of street riding in prior twelve months.
- Should be able to competently operate a motorcycle through all basic skills.
- MUST possess a current Motorcycle “M” endorsement.
- MUST bring your own bike (any type or size OK).
- MUST have valid insurance and registration for the bike you bring to class (track bikes okay- call in advance).
- All riders must wear a helmet (3/4 or full face-we can provide but it’s best if you bring your own); eye protection; motorcycle specific jacket; motorcycle specific pants (chaps okay; we may have some available- call in advance); sturdy over-the-ankle footwear; and full-finger gloves.