TEAM Arizona’s Confident RiderCourse Class
(Also known as the Intermediate / Experienced RiderCourse / Basic RiderCourse 2 – BRC2)
Who Should Attend This Course?
- Recent Basic RiderCourse graduates who want to become more confident on their own motorcycle.
- Confident Riders with experience who want to enhance their skills on their motorcycle.
- Current riders who possess a valid Arizona motorcycle permit and want to waive the state skills test for licensing.
- Riders returning to motorcycling after a brief departure.
- Bring a passenger and get more comfortable riding 2-UP.
- Riders, in general, who want to solidify the basics.
- Riders wanting insurance discounts after successful completion of this course.
What Will I Experience At This Course?
- 5.5 Hours of FUN RIDING with professional instruction to master your motorcycle.
- Low speed maneuvering exercises to get you more comfortable with your bike at low speeds.
- Hazard avoidance exercises including stopping, swerving, and obstacle handling.
- Cornering at speeds requiring countersteering.
What Is Required To Attend This Course?
- Should be able to competently operate a motorcycle through all basic skills.
- MUST possess a current Motorcycle Instruction Permit or “M” endorsement.
- MUST bring your own bike (any type or size OK).
- MUST have valid Insurance for the bike you bring to class.
- All riders must wear a helmet (3/4 or full face-we can provide but it’s best if you bring your own); eye protection; long sleeve shirt or jacket; sturdy pants (denim, at a minimum); sturdy over-the-ankle footwear; and full-finger gloves (we can provide but it’s best if you bring your own).